The IEEE CCNC 2021 organizing committee invites proposals for tutorials, which are half-day (3 hours) or full-day (6 hours) in length and will take place on the first and last day of the conference (9 and 12 January). The tutorials will be open to all registered conference attendees without an additional charge. We seek proposals across a wide range of topics and levels — ranging from fundamentals to the latest advances in hot topic areas. Topics of interest include all areas of consumer communications and networking.
Each tutorial proposal must contain the following:
- Names and Affiliations of Speakers
- Abstract (one or two paragraphs)
- Intended Audience (one paragraph): Describe the background assumed of tutorial attendees. Tutorials may range from basic for attendees new to the field to advanced topics for experts.
- Description: A statement (no more than 3 pages) giving clear motivation/justification for the topic to be presented at IEEE CCNC and a comprehensive outline of the proposed content.
- Materials: A description (one or two paragraphs) of materials to be provided to attendees on the conference website – course slides, annotated bibliography, code snippets, etc. NOTE: the materials themselves do not need to be provided in the proposal.
- Bio-sketches: A half-page bio-sketch of each tutorial presenter.
All tutorial proposals will first undergo peer review. Then, from the pool of proposals deemed of the highest quality, the chairs will make the final selection of tutorials to present the greatest variety to conference attendees and to best fit the conference schedule.
Speakers for all accepted tutorials will be required to sign a commitment to present at the conference within 14 days of notification. Tutorial topics and their presenters will be featured on the IEEE CCNC 2021 website before the paper submission deadline. Materials for the tutorial must be emailed at least 1 week before the presentation date.
All proposals and questions should be submitted to the Tutorial Chair.
Tutorial Proposals Due: 1 August 2020
Acceptance Notification: 1 September 2020
Final Camera Ready Slides: 2 January 2021